Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CURRENTBLIPS

CURRENTBLIPS


Anna Malova Arrested On Drug Charges

Posted: 19 May 2010 01:43 PM PDT


It is famous because she acted in the movie "Nie." Our editors need your help to write the biography of Anna Malov. To contribute, please do not hesitate to click on above and fill out the fields. If you want to explain why Anna Malov is famous or if you know any important piece of information and "juicy gossip" Anna Malov would like to share with everyone, feel free to post it too.

Anna Malova was Miss Russia 12 years ago and also made the top ten in the Miss Universe pageant.

A NYPD special narcotics officer arrested the former beauty queen at the pharmacy on 6th Avenue after the pharmacist said he believed that Malova had stolen a doctor's prescription pad to acquire prescriptions for painkillers.

Malova was charged with "criminal possession of narcotics, forgery and criminal impersonation of a physician" on Tuesday.

Police arrested Malova after emerging from a pharmacy in the 6th Street in Greenwich Village in New York.
Only 12 years ago, it seems that former Miss World and Miss Russia, to be on top of the world after a statement by the top 10 at Miss Universe.
The doctor said the pharmacist believes Malova Malova stole a prescription pad, and wrote to the false prescriptions for painkillers.

Tags: calderon, john wall, felipe calderon, rima fakih pole dancing, john wall dance

Lee Dewyze Hallelujah Video Idol Predictions

Posted: 19 May 2010 01:23 PM PDT



That was the moment! That was incredible, beautiful, amazing… wow! Kara DioGuardi said that was an incredible, epic moment and Lee is the heart of the show this season, proclaiming he owned the night and the Idol stage. I think Lee really felt it and just made the song his own. We love him!
Now I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
She tied you
To a kitchen chair
She broke your throne, and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah
Baby I have been here before
I know this room, I've walked this floor
I used to live alone before I knew you.
I've seen your flag on the marble arch
Love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
There was a time you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show it to me, do you?
And remember when I moved in you
The holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Song Lyrics 
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
You say I took the name in vain
I don't even know the name
But if I did, well really, what's it to you?
There's a blaze of light
In every word
It doesn't matter which you heard
The holy or the broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though
It all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Ellen declares that the performance was simply "amazing." Address Randy as the moment "the greatest Dewyze for me." Kara assures me Dweyze "What is this presentation is everything" and "the heart of this season." As expected, Simon Cowell was extremely satisfied with the chosen because it pays tribute to his favorite candidate.
Lee Dewyze Leonard Cohen succeeded in delivering classics such as the selection of Judge of Election, hand-picked by Simon Cowell himself.
All three judges agreed that the night Lee Dewyze performance last year was the best performance for the night, if not for an entire season of American Idol Show in September.

Tags: lee dewyze hallelujah, lee dewyze simple man, lee dewyze, lee dewyze american idol, dial idol predictions 

Dancing With The Stars Results May 18th Top 3 Finalists Revealed

Posted: 19 May 2010 12:57 PM PDT


It was a tense moment, but when the results were announced, the first couple to become safe and enter the finals was Evan Lysacek and partner Ana. They were followed by Pussycat Doll Nicole and partner Derek.

The last two stars tonight were Chad Ochocinco and Erin Andrews, who were both battling for a place on the finals.

The couple to get eliminated on the Dancing with the Stars May 18th show was Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl. The couple won't be in the finals, but reports say that it is possible that something is brewing between the two and that they may start dating each other – thanks to their very close friendship.

According to MTV.com, Chad said "This was awesome. I enjoyed the journey. I met some wonderful people. I got some great criticism that's only made me stronger ... and I'll miss 'em all, especially the beautiful Cheryl Burke. And in my eyes really, I've already won."

Unfortunately for Ochocinco Chad, he became a couple and his partner, Cheryl 100 on the Elimination of the offer. Although the removal of their chances to win the contest, and rumors that the two were able to set up the Association sweet, and they plan to return someday.

Dancing With the Stars results May 18: Following the controversy created around the release of a new music video for Miley Cyrus for the song "can not be tamed" the young star appeared in one of the most-watched programs on TV, Dancing With The Stars. The beautiful singer performed the song that put her in the center of controversy in recent weeks.

Tags: dancing with the stars results may 18, american idol may 18, specter, dial idol predictions, dancing with the stars elimination may 18

0 comments:

Post a Comment