Thursday, June 24, 2010

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes


SMS MESSAGES FOR SISTERS

Posted: 24 Jun 2010 04:40 AM PDT

Sister of all the stuff we share

Our friendship is the one I love the most

Here's to both of us a lovely sisters day

*****************

Sisters is probably the most competitive

relationship within the family,

but once sisters are grown,

it becomes the strongest relationship

****************

Thank you my sister for all that you have done

For without you all would be wrong

I love you my sister, with all my heart i do

The love for my sister is all true..

HAPPY CANADA DAY SMS 2010

Posted: 24 Jun 2010 04:13 AM PDT

Sending you wishes for a Canada Day

sparkling with fun and merriment.

Happy Canada day

*******************

Share the patriotic spirit on Canada Day.

A beautiful sms to celebrate the glory of

Canada

*********************

O Canada, it's Canada Day, with

greetings to family and friends.

Sending you wishes for a Canada Day

that’s ‘well done’ and fun-filled too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment