Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes


HUG SMS SAYINGS / SMS HUG MESSAGES

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 05:18 AM PDT

Arm ourselves for war?  No!  All the arms we need are for hugging.

*****************************

A hug delights and warms and charms,

that must be why God gave us arms.

****************************

A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away

FREE HUG SMS QUOTES / POPULAR HUG SMS QUOTATIONS

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 05:16 AM PDT

Sometimes it’s better to put love into hugs than to put it into words

**************************

A hug is the perfect gift; one size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it.

***************************

A hug is a smile with arms,

a laugh with a stronger grip

HUG WEEK SMS COLLECTION / HUG SMS QUOTES

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 09:35 AM PDT

If you cannot wrap a person in your

love you can easily envelop them in a hug

****************************

Hug is surely the best memory and the

shortest distance which the friends share

****************************

Hug is the loving gift that costs no money

and can be distributed for free to make the love grow

LATEST HUG SMS MESSAGES FOR GIRL FRIEND / BOY FRIEND

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 09:23 AM PDT

If I had wings I would fly

To embrace you with a loving hug

So that problems just pass by

***********************

If u read , u owe me a HUG

if u delete, u Owe me a kiss

if u save, u owe me a DATE

if u return txt msg 2 me, u OWE me All

bt if u ignore, u r MINE!

**************************

A hugs a way to share the joy

And sad times we go through

Or just a way for friends to say

They like you cause you are U.

HUG SMS MESSAGES FOR SWEETHEART / LOVER

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 09:06 AM PDT

If a kiss was a rain drop, i’ll send u showers

If a hug was a second, i’ll send u hours

If a smile was water, i’ll send u a sea

If love was a person, i’ll send u me

*************************

If Roses were Black and violets were brown,

my Hug Day for you would never be found

but roses r red and violets are blue,

all I want to say is I LUV U!

*************************

No matter where you are

I’ll always find my way to U

Hug you tight and shower you

with my kisses

I love only you!

HUG TEXT SMS MESSAGE COLLECTION / FRIEND HUG SMS MESSAGES

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 08:54 AM PDT

It’s funny how a little hug

Makes everyone feel good

In every place and type

It’s always understood

**************************

I love hugging.

I wish I was an octopus

so that I could hug u 10 more times

**************************

Sometimes a hug speaks volumes

When someone’s feeling low

And more then words are needed

To set a smile on the face.

BEST OF HUG SMS WISHES FOR FRIENDS

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 07:58 AM PDT

Send a honey hug to

your dear ones and

get the same ..

Happy Hug week

**************************

Hug Day is not how long u’ve been together;

not how much u’ve given or receive;

Not how many times u’ve helped each other

It’s how u value each other

**************************

Guess what is the thing

which we can never

give without

getting one back…Its a hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment