Monday, October 25, 2010

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes


BHAI DOOJ PAR SHUBHKAMANAYE SMS / HAPPY BHAI DUJ 2010

Posted: 24 Oct 2010 07:50 AM PDT

May this auspicious occasion

bring you all the prosperity

and good luck in your way of life,

Happy Bhaiya Dooj to you..

************************

I am thankful to my God

Who gave so caring Brother

Who is always there to love me, guide me & above all..

To make me happy.

Love u Brother.

*********************

Your love and guidance

In everything that I do

Makes me thankful

For a brother like you

BHAI DOOJ SMS IN ENGLISH / SMS FOR BROTHERS

Posted: 24 Oct 2010 07:44 AM PDT

A brother is someone

with fun loving ways

with wit and good humor

to spare.

**********************

Arguing for the heck of it

borrowing and

never returning my stuff

brother, for everything

you are

I love you very very much

**************************

All for one and one for all

My brother and my friend

What fun we have

The time we share

my Brother  till the end.

SMS DEEPAVALI KI SHUBHKAMANAYE / HAPPY DIWALI 2010

Posted: 24 Oct 2010 07:39 AM PDT

Mohabbat ki rosni Deepo ki Katar,

Surj ki kirne khusiyo ki bahar chand ki chandni apno ka pyar,

Mubarak ho aapko deepo ka tyohar HAPPY DIWALI.

***********************

pal pal Sunhare phool Khile,

kabhi na ho kaanto

ka Saamna jindagi Aapki

Khushiyo se Bhari Rahe

Dipawali  par Humaari Yahi Shubhkaamna.

***********************

Diwali ki chamak mein dekho

Itnay mat kho jana tum

Koi jo tum ko wish karay

Us ki wish lautana tum!!!

Happy Diwali!!

DIWALI HINDI SMS / DIWALI ENGLISH SMS / DIWALI SMS 2010

Posted: 24 Oct 2010 07:35 AM PDT

Happiness is in air

Its Diwali everywhere

Lets show some love and care

And wish everyone out there

Happy Diwali!!!

***********************

Diwali aa rhai hay

Roshni chaa rhai hay

Choro sab problems

Zindagi muskura rhai hay

***********************

Diwali Par Sky Saja do

Fireworks Se Dhoom Macha Do!!

Happy Diwali To All!!

FUNNY DIWALI SMS / DEEPAWALI SMS 2010

Posted: 24 Oct 2010 07:27 AM PDT

Aapko Diwali Mubarak Ho,

Aapki Diwali Mangalmaye Ho..

Kintu Parantu ..I know its 2 early

Bt I have thousands of beauties, hotties and smarties to wish…

So I thougnt to finish Aunties & Uncles 1st

******************************

Apun wishing u a wonderful,

super-duper,

zabardast,

xtra-badhiya,

xtra special

ekdum mast n dhinchak,

bole to ekdum Jhakaas

Happy Diwali

**********************

This Diwali I M Sending You CASH:

C-Care

A-Affection

S-Smiles

H-Hugs

* HAPPY DIWALI *

0 comments:

Post a Comment