Monday, February 7, 2011

“Beautiful Rose Day Collection : Sms” plus 0 more - Sms 'n' Shayari.com

“Beautiful Rose Day Collection : Sms” plus 0 more - Sms 'n' Shayari.com

Link to SMSnShayari.com

Beautiful Rose Day Collection : Sms

Posted: 07 Feb 2011 02:17 AM PST

We are presenting a beautiful collection on love occasion Rose day. In this collection you will read some amazing sms which you can send to your loved ones. You can also share these beautiful message with your special friend with your dearest person on orkut and on facebook. So, checkout this beautiful collection ..

 

Read this beautiful message and send it to your loved one to bring smile on her face. I hope she wiil become very by reading this beautiful. So, checkout this beautiful message….

 

 

 » Every night when I look at the moon, it reminds me of you, how you can see the same moon. It makes me sometimes sad because I can see the moon, but I can't see you. Happy Rose Day!

 

Here one more beautiful sms which you can send to your dearest person. By reading this beautiful message your loved one will definitely feel that how much he/she is important for you.

 

 

 » Sweeter than the candies
lovelier than the red roses
more huggable than soft toys
that’s what you’re
here’s wishing you a Rose Day
that’s as special as you’re

 

One more amazing sms on rose day. Send this message to your loved one tell her that she is more beautiful than a angel. So, checkout this beautiful message.

 

 

 » I asked God for a rose & he gave me a garden. I ask God for a drop of water & he gave me an ocean. I asked God for an angel & he gave me you! Happy rose day!

 

Here is one more beautiful sad but nice sms to dedicate to your loved one. I am sure beloved will can’t stop their tears by reading this beautiful sms.

 

 

 » One day you ask me: what's more important to you, me or your life? I'll say my life and you'll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life. Happy rose day!

Also Try Following :

0 comments:

Post a Comment