Thursday, February 24, 2011

“Funny Sms On Landlord” plus 1 more - Sms 'n' Shayari.com

“Funny Sms On Landlord” plus 1 more - Sms 'n' Shayari.com

Link to SMSnShayari.com

Funny Sms On Landlord

Posted: 23 Feb 2011 11:33 PM PST

Read this funny message in which you will find some funny line. In this message you will read about aman chaman stupidity. Share this beautiful funny sms with your friend on orkut and facebook by just copy and paste on their message box. So, checkout this funny message..

 

Aman :uthja ! uthja!
Bhukanp aa raha hai!
ghar girne wala hai!
Chaman : abey soja ! ghar girega
toh malik ka humein toh
kiraya dena hai!!!!…

Also Try Following :

Sweet Sms for True friend : Sms

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 10:35 PM PST

Read this sweet sms from which you can realize your true friend and your special one that how much they important in your life and you will always there for them. Share this beautiful message with your dearest friend on orkut and on facebook. So, checkout this sweet sms for friend..

 

I’ll lend you my shoulder
for you to cry on, my ears to listen to,
my hand for you to hold,
my feet to walk with you,
but I can’t lend you
my heart coz it already
belongs to you.

Also Try Following :

0 comments:

Post a Comment