Wednesday, March 16, 2011

“Beautiful Quote About Friendship : Sms” plus 2 more - Sms 'n' Shayari.com

“Beautiful Quote About Friendship : Sms” plus 2 more - Sms 'n' Shayari.com

Link to SMSnShayari.com

Beautiful Quote About Friendship : Sms

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 07:15 AM PDT

Read this wonderful quote in which it is describe that how can friends keep their friendship alive for a long time. Share this beautiful quote with your friend on orkut and facebook by just copy and paste on thier message box. So, read this beautiful quote about friendship..

 

 

Two people can’t wish
to be friends long if they
can’t manage to forgive
each other’s minor failings.

Also Try Following :

Its all because of you - expression of love-english poem

Posted: 15 Mar 2011 11:08 PM PDT

A beautiful poem showing love !

 

Its all because of you,
I’m never sad and blue,
You’ve brightened up my day’s
In you own special way.

How can I get you to understand,
That I love you more than I can,
How can I get you to see,
Your the only girl for me,

Its all because of you,
My dreams came true,
Your everything Ive wished for,
and I could never wish for more.

I cant describe how much I care,
But when you need me I will be there,
To wipe your tears when you are sad,
To make you happy when you are mad,

Nobody is as special as you are to me,
Now I hope you are beginning to see,
Just how much I care for you,
And all my feeling will always be true.

 

Also Try Following :

Difference Between Drunk Guys and Normal Girls : Funny Sms

Posted: 15 Mar 2011 04:05 AM PDT

Here we are presenting a funny sms in which you will read the difference between a drunk guy or a normal girl. This message will show you that girls do many things without drink but the guys can only do that thing after getting drunk. Share this funny message with your friend on orkut and facebook to make your friends laugh. So, checkout this funny message..

 

 

After drinking:-Men talk
unnecessarily, become
emotional, drive badly,
continue thinking,
fight 4 nthing.but..
women can do all
these without drinking…!

Also Try Following :

0 comments:

Post a Comment