Wednesday, May 25, 2011

“Clean Husband and Wife new Jokes (For facebook comments)” plus 1 more - Sms 'n' Shayari.com

“Clean Husband and Wife new Jokes (For facebook comments)” plus 1 more - Sms 'n' Shayari.com

Link to SMSnShayari.com

Clean Husband and Wife new Jokes (For facebook comments)

Posted: 24 May 2011 09:25 AM PDT

Wife Saw Sign Board:

Nylon Saree
Rs.8/-
Cotton Saree
Rs.5/-
Banarsi Saree
Rs.10/-

Wife: Give me Rs.500 I'll buy 50 Sarees.

Husband: You dumbo.. its a laundry shop !!

Now another one!

Wife to Husband : I don’t have any child, I have decided to give all my wealth to some Sadhu..

After hearing this, husband stood up…

Wife : What happened to you, where are you going ?

Husband : To become a Sadhu !

One more you will enjoy!
Wife to Husband : I am the book of your life …
Husband : This is what I regret…
If you were a calender then could have changed one every year !

Another one!

Wife : Where did you get these lipstick spots ?

Husband : I am amazed myself where how I got these spots ?
I was not wearing shirt at that time :) : )

Also Try Following :

Congratulation for Graduation Card - Beautiful and glittered!

Posted: 24 May 2011 09:06 AM PDT

Your friend just graduated, send this card to give your wishes

 

Graduation Congratulations

Wanna use and show it to your friends ?
Just copy and paste following CODE to use the above greeting….

For Blogs and Orkut / Myspace / websites etc…

For Forums / community etc….

 

Also Try Following :

0 comments:

Post a Comment