Monday, June 13, 2011

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes


FATHERS DAY SMS POEM

Posted: 12 Jun 2011 12:09 PM PDT

So many wonderful moments we have spent together,

so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather,

thinking of u father brings memories to mind,

wonderful moments I'll always treasure,

these you give me sincerely that's why my dad ,

I love you so dearly.

Happy Father's Day my dear dad

FATHERS DAY SMS QUOTES / HAPPY FATHERS DAY SMS SAYINGS 2011

Posted: 12 Jun 2011 12:01 PM PDT

I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week

*********************************

Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.

*********************************

My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it

*********************************

Small boy’s definition of Father’s Day: It’s just like Mother’s Day only you don’t spend so much

*********************************

It is easier for a father to have children,Than for children to have a real father.

*********************************

The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother’s always a Democrat

*********************************

My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, you’ve had a great life.

*********************************

Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad

*********************************

You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s. He’s more particular

*********************************

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection

0 comments:

Post a Comment