Saturday, June 18, 2011

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes


FATHERS DAY SMS FOR GRANDFATHER / SMS MESSAGES FOR GRANDPA

Posted: 18 Jun 2011 05:30 AM PDT

Grandfather Is A Special Blessing
Enriching The Life Of A Grandchild
With Unique And Incomparable Joys.
Grandpa, You Are My Special Joy.

happy fathers day

**************************************

Grandpa you are never wrong
The only time you are wrong
is when you think,I forgot about you.
Love you daadu…

Have happy Father's Day!

**********************************

God gave me the greatest gift I ever had,

God gave me a best friend in the form of my grandfather

Father's Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!

And u deserve the best..

Happy fathers day

FATHERS DAY SMS / SMS HAPPY FATHERS DAY MESSAGES

Posted: 17 Jun 2011 09:52 AM PDT

A Great Man Who
Spares His Life …
Hides His Feelings …
Ignores His Happiness …
Accepts The Struggle …
So Don’t Hurt Your Gentle
Dad …
Think About Him … !

Happy Fathers Day

****************************

I am indeed blessed to have

Someone like you as my father

On this special day

I'd like to thank you for everything

Happy Fathers Day

************************************

Some things are

just better the

way they are

like you!

Happy Father’s Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment