Monday, July 5, 2010

Daily Latest News

Daily Latest News


Twitter Love: Bipasha Basu to Give Treat on Twitter

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 12:50 AM PDT

Bipasha Basu

Bipasha Basu on Twitter

Bipasha Basu on Twitter: It seems that Bollywood is in love with Twitter. After Aamir Khan, now Bipasha Basu is ready to tweet on Twitter.

Bipasha has a username "iBipasha", and confirms her entry by saying, "Hello guys! late entry in twitterverse but nevertheless am here now. A big thank you to all my fans for helping me become who I am today."

"I am happy to be here and hope I get to share my experiences better with you all now. But, I need to hear from you all too," she added.

Her co-star in "Lamhaa" Kunal Kapoor welcomed her by adding some sizzling comments for her..

"If you are wondering why its suddenly getting so hot on twitter, its cause Bipasha is now on @iBipasha.. Phew, the temp (temperature) is really rising!!”

Karan Johar twitted, "BIPASHA BASU @iBipasha on twitter 2day!!!

Priyanka Chopra wrote, “Welcoming one of the most wonderful and gorgeous people I have met… The stunning Bipasha basu!! Encore guys!!! @iBipasha.”

Ajay Devgan wrote, “Everyone, please welcome @iBipasha to Twitter! Welcome aboard, this space is addictive."

Sunidhi Chauhan wrote, “The beautiful Bipasha Basu is here.. Follow her! @iBipasha. Hi Bipasha welcome on Twitter! Big hug."
It is already hot out there. Welcome to twitter Bipasha.

And another good news is that Bipasha Basu’s fan site will be launching soon on www.iBipasha.com

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment