Monday, July 5, 2010

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes


BIRTHDAY SMS WISHES FOR HUSBANDS / HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUBBY

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 06:14 AM PDT

Let the God decorate each

golden ray of the sun reaching u

with wishes of success,

happiness and prosperity 4 u,

wish you a Happy Birthday

to my darling..

*********************

My Love For You

Grows And Grows

With Each Passing Year.

Happy Birthday To The

Love Of My Life. …

HAPPY B’DAY HUBBY

*********************

Sometimes My eyes get jealous of my Heart!!!

You Know Why?

Because…..

You Always Remain close to my HEART

n far from my EYES.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST HUBBY

FREE BIRTHDAY TEXT MESSAGES FOR MOTHERS / SMS HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 03:39 AM PDT

The way you twisted fairy tales,

to suit my mood at that time,

The way you clubbed two dishes in one,

making it my favourite……

Mom, I wonder,

how you managed to blend your thoughts

**********************

Have a happy celebration

One you'll always recall,

And be aware on this day of days,

You're the most special person of all!

Happy Birthday Dear Mother

**********************

When I grow up,

I want to be just like you,my role model.

It's truly a blessing to have you as a mother.

Happy Birthday Mom

FATHER SMS BIRTHDAY WISHES / FREE BIRTHDAY SMS GREETINGS FOR FATHERS

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 03:26 AM PDT

I'm so grateful that I have you as a Dad.

Thanks for always believing in me.

Thanks for all the support that you have given to me.

Happy birthday to my Daddy.

*********************

One father is more than a

hundred School masters.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FATHER

********************

Thanks for being

there through the

tears,laughter and

dirty diapers.

Happy Birthday Dad!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMS FOR SISTER / SISTER SMS WISHES

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 02:55 AM PDT

May your day be filled with laughter

On this your special day

And may the finest things in life

Always come your way

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI

*********************

You're special,

you're a sister who fights with me,

plays with me,

shouts at me and

annoys me.

But you're a great person

frm inside .

Happy Birthday to You

**********************

I'm so blessed to have a sister like you

This comes with many loving thoughts

And warm wishes I send too

happy birthday sis

SMS FOR BROTHERS / HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER SMS

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 02:07 AM PDT

If lovers are like moon and

brothers are like stars than I have

noticed that the sky looks good

without moon but not without stars

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

*********************

You're there for me

A better brother you Couldn't be

The bond we share

Will always be strong

In my eyes brother

You can do no wrong

Wishing You Wonderful Happy Birthday!!

**********************

Im So Glad

That God

Gave Me A

Brother Like You.

Happy Birthday !!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR BOSS / SMS FOR BOSS DAY

Posted: 05 Jul 2010 01:26 AM PDT

It's nice to work for someone who knows

the secret to being a good manager…

being a good person.

Happy Birthday boss,

keep up the good work

*********************

The only people with whom you should try

to get even are those who have helped you.

For me, you are one such person.

Happy Boss Day!

**********************

I really appreciate you

Your helpful, giving ways

And how your generous heart

Your unselfishness displays.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR/MAM !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment