Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes


SMS BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MOTHER-IN-LAW

Posted: 07 Jul 2010 04:47 AM PDT

You’re more than

A mother-in-law to me

That word doesn’t describe

The woman I see

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM-IN-LAW

************************

U r just like any

woman can be

But your value to our family

Means much more to me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM-IN-LAW

***********************

Happy Birthday wishes

means more than flowers and gifts

It means saying thank you

It means I love you

You are my mother-in-law, my friend

Today is your day

SMS BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR DAUGHTER / SON

Posted: 07 Jul 2010 03:53 AM PDT

A daughter is the happy memories of the past,

the joyful moments of the present,

and the hope and promise of the future.

Happy Birthday to a wonderful Daughter

*************************

In soft gleaming night of stars

may all ur dreams come true

may every star of every night

bring love n joy 2 u

Happy b’day 2 u my son

************************

A daughter is the best thing

that can happen to you

because a daughter fills you

heart with magic and love..

Happy Birthday

BIRTHDAY SMS FOR SON / HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMS FOR DAUGHTER

Posted: 07 Jul 2010 03:47 AM PDT

I'm So Proud to Have You as a Son.

I See A Little More of Me in You with Each Passing Year.

Happy Birthday Son

************************

It's so nice to have a daughter like you

who brings happiness to the family,

you're wished all of the wonderful things you deserve

happy birthday dear daughter

***********************

No Matter How Many Birthdays Come and Go,

You'll Always Be My Little Boy.

Happy Birthday Son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment