Saturday, July 31, 2010

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes


Funny Facebook one liner status / Orkut one liners for status

Posted: 30 Jul 2010 10:58 PM PDT

My reality check bounced.

**********

on the keyboard of life,always keep one finger on the escape key.

**********

I don’t suffer from stress.I’m a carrier.

**********

You’re slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

**********

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons because to them you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

**********

everybody is somebody els’s weirdo.

**********

Never argue with a nd idiot .They drag you down to their level.

**********

Am I getting smart with you?How would you know?

**********

one loyal frnd is worth ten tousand relatives.

**********

FUNNY SMS SAYINGS / FUNNY SMS WORDS OF WISDOM / FUNNY SMS PHRASES

Posted: 30 Jul 2010 10:55 PM PDT

I can please only one person per day.Today is not your day.Tomorrow isn’t looking good,either.

**********

I love deadlines.I especially like the wooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

**********

I’d explain it to you,but your brain would explode.

**********

Someday we’ll look nback on all this and plow into a parked car.

**********

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

**********

Tell me what you need and I’ll tell you how to get along without it

**********

accept that some days you’re the pegion and some days you’re the statue.

**********

needing someone is like needing a parachute.if he isn’t there the first time you need him,chances are you won’t be needing again.

**********

I don’t have an attitude problem.You have aperception problem.

**********

Last night ,I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself,”where the heck is the ceiling?”

**********

HINDI SMS 2010 FOR RAKSHA BANDHAN WISHES

Posted: 30 Jul 2010 08:21 AM PDT

Tumhari umar sabse lambi ho

Khuda ko kabhi tumhari jaroorat ho

Ho bhi to mere baad ho

Mere bhai humesha tum muskarate raho

Zindagee ke har saal yunhi jete raho

************************

Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai

Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai

Sari Umar Hame Sang Rehna Hai.

HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN

***********************

Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,

Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,

Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye,

tum mujhe kuch to commission do!

To my extremely  kanjoos brother…

"Happy Raksha Bandhan."

RAKSHA BANDHAN SMS MESSAGES / RAKHI SMS GREETINGS

Posted: 30 Jul 2010 08:12 AM PDT

Sister is someone who is caring & sharing.

Sister can understand things you never said.

She can understand pain which is not

visible to anyone.

**********************

We may not be able to see each other

Or listen to each other often

But thoughts of you fill my heart

With fond memories of the times

We've spent together

Always thinking of you my dear bro/sis

*********************

When the world goes dark,

Stars are there…

When the journey breaks up,

Hope is there…

Tilt your head and look

As your Brother is always beside you

RAKSHA BANDHAN SMS 2010 FOR BROTHERS / RAKHI SMS FOR BHAIYA

Posted: 30 Jul 2010 08:08 AM PDT

You were always my best friend,

looking out for me,

making sure the path I traveled on was smooth.

Even if I searched the world over,

there cannot be a better brother than you.

***********************

You never say no,

you never say thats impossible

and you never say you can’t.

That’s my bro, a superman

who make things possible

and who make paths smoother.

***********************

Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere

and making life so beautiful,

meaningful and Happy…

My Dear Brother

0 comments:

Post a Comment