Wednesday, December 8, 2010

[ItzToday.com] Send Free SMS to India

[ItzToday.com] Send Free SMS to India


Send Free SMS to India

Posted: 08 Dec 2010 02:51 AM PST

Send free SMS to mobile phones now. There are many free services available on Internet that enable users to send free SMS Send Free SMS to Indiato mobile and free SMS to India specifically. However, if you google it, you will many websites, which promises to send free SMS. But when you send it, it reaches nowhere unfortunately. So, beware of these fraud SMS websites as they can misuse your mobile number.

Way2SMS is a popular website, which provides the facility to send free text messages. You can send free SMS to almost all the major carriers in India. However, it restricts the number of SMS a user can send in a day. The best feature of way2sms.com is its fast delivery speed. Where most of other free sms sending websites do not ensure speedy delivery, way2sms ensures lightening fast delivery of your text message.

The other very popular and effective service to send free sms to mobile phones is 160by2.com. 160by2 allows YOU to send Free SMS up to 80 characters long. 160by2 free sms service says that it allows each user to send up to 500 free text messages per day. However, one can send only 100 messages to one particular number in a day. If you guys know about some more free sms services, please comment here and let me know. Till them, send free sms to India and enjoy!


Angelina Jolie says I haven't had plastic surgery

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 11:20 PM PST

Angelina Jolie says I haven't had plastic surgeryLondon, Dec 7 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie says she never had any plastic surgery and would not even opt for it.

"I haven't had anything done and I don't think I will," said Jolie. "But if it makes somebody happy, then that's up to them. I'm not in somebody else's skin to know what makes them feel better about themselves. But I don't plan to do it myself," she added.

The actress is enjoying life thoroughly with partner Brad Pitt and their six children, reports usmagazine.com.

"I enjoy the work more now because I enjoy life more. When you have children, the whole world shifts for you. You have these little people that make you laugh and remind you every day of what is important. And you get to be their parent and that's the most important thing you'll ever be. Everything else comes from that," she said.


We love you Sheela! Delhi boys hail Katrina Kaif

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 11:13 PM PST

We love you Sheela! Delhi boys hail Katrina KaifNew Delhi, Dec 7 (IANS) Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif might have expected a thunderous welcome at a mall here Tuesday afternoon, but much to her surprise, she was greeted with "We love you Sheila" shout by young Delhi boys, leaving her a little embarrassed.

"How stunning", "She is beautiful", "Wah! Kya ladki hai (Wow! What a girl)" were just some of the reactions from young guys mesmerised by her beauty.

Katrina has become a rage ever since her sexy dance number "Sheila ki jawaani" from "Tees Maar Khan" has hit the screens.

The actress, who was accompanied by "Tees Maar Khan" director Farah Khan, made the crowd wait for over an hour before she made a sudden entry on the stage, looking simple yet stunning in a white top and a sleeveless black shrug teamed with black jeans. She was wearing minimalistic make-up.

The actress said she loves being in the capital.

"It's always wonderful to come to Delhi. I love coming here and I think it is one of the best places in the world," said Katrina, who was at the DLF Promenade mall here to inaugurate their Christmas Cheers celebration.

She even blew a flying kiss as a cue to light up a 40 feet tall Christmas tree that stands right in the middle of the mall.

A few lucky men and women from the crowd got a chance to groove with Farah and Katrina on "Sheila ki jawaani", after which the two celebrities randomly threw music CDs of "Tees Maar Khan" to the crowd.

A boy, who managed to catch one CD, was exhilarated and said: "I am not going to even open this CD. It will always remain special...after all Katrina touched it!"

Now everyone is looking forward to "Tees Maar Khan", scheduled for a Dec 24 release. Katrina has teamed up with her lucky mascot Akshay Kumar in it.


Jim Carrey's daughter Jane Carrey splits from husband

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 10:59 PM PST

Jim Carrey's daughter Jane Carrey splits from husbandLondon, Dec 8 (IANS) Actor Jim Carrey's only daughter Jane Carrey has split from her singer husband Alex Santana, a year after they got married in a secret ceremony.

Jane had married "Blood Money" star Santana in November 2009 and the couple welcomed a baby boy, named Jackson, in February this year.

News of 23-year-old Carrey and Santana parting ways has been confirmed by the actor's spokeswoman, Marleah Leslie.

"The couple will remain friends, as well as devoted parents to their nine-month-old son, Jackson Riley," dailystar.co.uk quoted Leslie as saying.


Madonna's boyfriend Brahim Zaibat likes being in control

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 10:49 PM PST

Madonna's boyfriend Brahim Zaibat likes being in control London, Dec 8 (IANS) Singer Madonna's new boyfriend, dancer Brahim Zaibat, has opened up about his romance with the singer, saying he likes to be in control.

Zaibat, who has been dating the 52-year-old singer for several months, claims he is comfortable romancing one of the world's most famous women and says being in the spotlight hasn't changed him.

"My life did not really change, I am still the same person, I am not the jealous kind. As long as I feel I am in control, everything goes smoothly. I cannot deal with external authority. Madonna and I are very alike when it comes to that," contactmusic.co.uk quoted Zaibat as saying.

The couple met through a mutual friend earlier this year when the friend asked Brahim to dance at one of the singer's events and Brahim claims he wasn't nervous when they first met.

"Norman asked me to dance for the launch of Material Girl (Madonna's fashion label) and then I was introduced to her. She thanked me for my performance, she was a woman almost like any other woman, I was really happy to meet her but I did not stress about it," he said.


Charlize Theron auctions off date for charity

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 10:43 PM PST

Charlize Theron auctions off date for charityLondon, Dec 8 (IANS) Hollywood actress Charlize Theron has auctioned off a date with her for charity.

The 35-year-old actress, who is enjoying her single status ever since splitting from boyfriend Stuart Townsend earlier this year, auctioned off a day with her to attend a Los Angeles Lakers basketball game, at a fundraiser for her charitable organisation in New York.

"All the men in the room were doubling the bids on the courtside Lakers tickets if Charlize attended the game with them. She agreed to attend for $20,000," showbizspy.com quoted a source, who attended the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project dinner and auction, as saying.

The "Monster" actress' charity aims to create safer and healthier lives for at-risk children and communities in South Africa, especially those affected by HIV/AIDS.


Nicole Scherzinger wants to sing with Ben Drew

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 10:34 PM PST

Nicole Scherzinger wants to sing with Ben DrewLondon, Dec 8 (IANS) Nicole Scherzinger of the "Pussycat Dolls" went knocking at 27-year-old Ben Drew's door to complete her upcoming solo album.



Ben Drew is popularly known in the music world as Plan B.

"My label asked me who I wanted to work with and I said the only person I want is Plan B. I'm a huge fan. So I'm actually going to meet with him this week. I don't know his face, his videos or anything but I love his music," dailystar.co.uk quoted Scherzinger as saying.

Nicole's new album is the brainchild of Lady Gaga's right hand man Nadir Khayat.

"I wanted something explosive that could be staged live in a full performance and I needed music to match the intensity, that's what he did, It's raw, dangerous and big. That's what I want to be on stage," dailystar.co.uk quoted Scherzinger as saying.


Hollywood Actress Emma Stone nervous about 'Spider-Man'

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 10:11 PM PST

Hollywood Actress Emma Stone nervous about Spider-ManLondon, Dec 8 (IANS) Actress Emma Stone is nervous about her role in Marc Webb's new "Spider-Man" film.

The "Easy A" actress will star in the film opposite Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man's primary love interest, Gwen Stacy.

"The way I have to approach it, and I think Andrew (Garfield) would agree, is just like any other movie. I'll probably feel different when we start to do press," showbizspy.com quoted her as saying.

"The approach I'm trying to take so I won't psych myself out is to approach it like anything else, put the same amount of work in, and don't worry so much," she added.


Anushka Sharma says Never had three-film deal with Yash Raj

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 10:04 PM PST

Anushka Sharma says Never had three-film deal with Yash RajNew Delhi, Dec 8 (IANS) Anushka Sharma made a dazzling debut with Yash Raj Films' (YRF) "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" and her next was also from the same stable. Now her third outing "Band Baaja Baaraat" too has been produced by them, but the actress clarifies she was never under a three-film contract with the studio.

"There was never any three-film deal or contract with YRF that could have bound me in any which way," Anushka told IANS in an assertive tone over phone from Mumbai.

"I signed (director Nikhil Advani's Akshay Kumar-starrer) 'Patiala House' outside of the Yash Raj banner before I signed 'Band Baaja Baaraat'. But it's just that this one is releasing before that," she added.

After making her debut opposite superstar Shah Rukh Khan in "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" in 2008, the 22-year-old was next seen with Shahid Kapoor in Badmaash Company". Directed by Parmeet Sethi, it was produced by YRF.

The former model is now striking a hat-trick with "Band Baaja Baaraat", releasing Dec 10. Directed by debutant Maneesh Sharma, it marks the launch of Ranveer Singh in the male lead.

Set in Delhi, the romantic comedy revolves around gala weddings and wedding planners.

"I play Shruti Kakkar. She is a girl from a middle-class family in Delhi. She is very ambitious, focussed and hardworking. Her priorities are set in life. She is a very sorted girl, very straightforward and very enduring," said the actress, who refers to the movie as a "desi Date flick".

But playing the role was not easy for her.

"I had to learn to speak like a Delhiite. My diction had to be correct. I had to adapt a body language which is very easy going, open and casual just like the people there," said Anushka.

Delhi girls are known for their temper. Asked if her character incorporates that too, she immediately replied: "Absolutely. You can't mess with her or act smart with her. You can't fool Shruti. She is just way too smart."

The actress, who made a mark with her girl-next-door looks, was also upbeat about her styling in the new venture.

"We tried to pick street fashion. So it was very basic girls-who-go-to-college-today dresses. Shruti is someone who does not care about her clothes. She doesn't focus on styling. So in the whole film, I've worn T-shirts with jootis, kurtis with stoles, etc," she said.

Having already worked with A-listers like Shah Rukh, Shahid and Akshay, who is the next actor on her wishlist?

"I want to work with all the actors. I am very greedy. They are all so great," she said childishly.

As far as her Bollywood journey is concerned, she is satisfied.

"It has been very fulfilling because I am doing the kind of work that I want to do. I am not under any pressure to do anything. I do the films that I want to do. I have the right to say no or yes, so I am enjoying my space," she said.

Doesn't she miss modelling?

"Now I only act. No modelling. Now I only want to be an actor," she declared.


0 comments:

Post a Comment