Wednesday, June 1, 2011

“Collection of Cute Sms : Cute Sms” plus 0 more - Sms 'n' Shayari.com

“Collection of Cute Sms : Cute Sms” plus 0 more - Sms 'n' Shayari.com

Link to SMSnShayari.com

Collection of Cute Sms : Cute Sms

Posted: 31 May 2011 04:34 AM PDT

Looking for some cute sms then here we present some cute sms just for you. In this collection you will find some decent cute sms to share with your friends and with your special one. So, read this cute sms collection and share it with your friend on orkut and facebook.

 

 

 » Ek chote bacche ne apani pregnant
mummy se pucha : Isme kya hai?

Mummy : Issme pyara sa Baby hai.

Baccha : Itna pyara tha to khaya
kyu ussko?

 

 

 » I asked god 2
keep u happy… He said - ok, only for
4 days.. I said ok, summr, wintr, autmn
& spring days.. He said no, only for 3 days…
I said ok.. ystrday, 2day & 2moro He
said no, only for 2 days.. I said ok,
day & night.. he said no, only for 1
day I said ok, “Everyday”
God laughed & said ok :)

 

 

 » Doctor’s prescription 4 u.
A cute little smile 4 breakfast.
More laughs 4 lunch.
Lots of happiness for dinner.
Doctor’s fee? An sms when u r free.

 

 

 » I asked God for a Flower, He gave me a garden
I asked for a tree He gave me a forest,
I asked for a river He gave me an ocean,
I asked for an angel He gave me you..

 

 

 » A good heart and a good nature are two
different issues, A good heart can
win many relationships, But a good
nature can win many good hearts.

Also Try Following :

0 comments:

Post a Comment