Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes


FATHER’S DAY SMS 2010

Posted: 10 May 2010 11:08 AM PDT

you're my hero, guide and friend.

u have always been there for me with all ur love…

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

*****************

The greatest gift
I ever had
Came from God;
I call him Dad!
Happy Father's Day

******************


It is easier for a father
to have children than
for children to have a real father.
I'm glad to have u dad,
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY SMS

Posted: 10 May 2010 10:59 AM PDT

Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.

Happy Father's Day

*****************

Thanks for being
there through the
tears,laughter and
dirty diapers.

Happy Father's Day!

*******************

You may be out of sight
but you're always in
my mind.

Happy Fathers'Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment