Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes


INSPIRATIONAL FATHERS DAY SMS QUOTES

Posted: 16 Jun 2010 04:26 AM PDT

My grandfather always said that

living is like licking honey off a thorn.

********************

It is not flesh and blood but the

heart which makes us fathers and sons.

**********************************

A father’s love

and tender care

makes happiness

bloom everywhere.

FATHERS DAY SMS MESSAGES FOR GRANDFATHERS

Posted: 16 Jun 2010 03:51 AM PDT

When were young,

we idolized our dad to the extent

that we believed no one cud excel than him.

He is the strongest, wisest and the best dad in the whole world.

And he has inherited all these qualities from u….

*************************

I Cannot Think Of

Any Need In Childhood

As Strong As The Need

For A Father's Protection.

Happy Father's Day!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY SMS FOR GRANDFATHER

Posted: 16 Jun 2010 03:48 AM PDT

It means saying ‘Thank You’

It means saying ‘I Love You’

You are the best grandfather, and my best friend

Today is your day.

Let's celebrate it together.

Cheers!

************************

The greatest gift

I ever had

Came from God;

I call him Grandfather!!

I love u Daadu….

Happy fathers day

**************************

Happy Fathers day means more

than have a happy day

It means i love you first of all

Then thanks for all you do

It means you mean a lot to me

and that I honor you..

Thanks for being a wonderful Grandfather

FATHERS DAY SMS FOR GRANDFATHER

Posted: 16 Jun 2010 03:38 AM PDT

Wonderful moments we have spent together

Thinking of u grandfather brings memories to mind

Wonderful moments I will forever treasure

I love u so dearly

Happy Fathers Day

***************************

Thank you for being a great grandfather to us!

Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.

I miss you grandpa

Happy Father's day!

*********************

It’s Father’s Day!

Slouching in the couch or snoozing in the hammock…

No matter how you like to spend ur special day,

we’ll be looking for ideas to make it

a special one for u..

luv u grandfather

0 comments:

Post a Comment