Sunday, March 21, 2010

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes

SMS Greetings - SMS Messages - SMS Wishes & SMS Jokes


Brother Hindi / English SMS Messages

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 10:55 AM PDT

Respect rises up so far above

The pettiness of separate view;

Differences bow before a love

And friendship that is blood-bound, too.

You’re my brother and I love you!!!

*********************

I’m so blessed you’re my brother

And also my best friend

If I ever want to borrow

You always gladly lend

********************

Sky Is Blue, Feel This Hue,

My Love Is For You Bhaiya…Always True.

Loads Of Good Wishes

*********************

Brothers are like streetlights along the road,

they dont make distances any shorter but

they light up the path and make the walk

worthwhile

**********************

A brother is a friend for life .

Brother,You make a great friend

Condolence / Sad SMS Collection

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 09:39 AM PDT

The shocking wave from this senseless

tragedy were felt all ovr the world. ,

may he find rest in peace.

**********************

I m deeply shocked at the

sudden demise of ur father

May his soul rest in peace

**********************

And with the morn those angel faces smile,

which I have loved long since and lost awhile.

****************

The shockwaves from this senseless

tragedy were felt all over the world.

My deepest sympathy, may u all find peace.

They will never be forgotten.

******************

Don’t ever save anything for a special occasion.

Being alive is the special occasion

SMS Latest Condolence Messages

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 09:27 AM PDT

I m very sorry to here this sad news

but think of it a better place for him

to be right now no worries no fears

**********************************

I waz soo sorry to hear about your loss.

Your sister was a great girl and

we will all miss her very much.

You have our deepest sympathy.

****************************

And, we know that his/her passing will

not only leave a void in our lives,

but in the hearts of all those who knew him/her.

****************************

I am shocked and grief stricken

to learn of Son’s death,

and express profound sorrow

and condolences for you and your family.

******************************

It is extremely sad for us to

know of this incident.

May u have the courage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment